Wednesday 5 May 2021

in the holidays

 In the holidays me and my dad went on a bike ride to kumara. We rode to this beautiful lake, the view was breathtaking. on our way back we went down this giant hill, dad was already at the bottom by the time I started going down.I was going peacefully down the hill when suddenly I swerved and I kept swerving and swerving when BAM! I flew through the air and landed with a defining crash. dad biked straight back to me.I had a deep graze on my knee and hand.so I had to ride while bleeding.Geeze what a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Daisy , Im Jasel from Glenbrae School and I really enjoyed reading your work Its very interesting and it looked like you had a lot of fun. Keep up the great work Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daisy. This is a good start, I like that I got to hear this story in class and then read it on your blog, very cool. Maybe you could go back and edit to add more details.
    Keep up the amazing mahi,
    Miss Farr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello daisy i really like your writing about your hoilday.Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daisy , im Pitara from Glenbrae school. I like your writing about your holidays it was interesting and it sounded like you had lots of fun.

    Keep up the good mahi!

    Pitara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daisy, Maria here from Glenbrae School,
    Wow your holiday seems more interesting and fun then mines. Hope you had a great day. Keep up the good work:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Daisy my name is Taijah from Glenbrae school and I really like your blog post about what you did in the holidays keep up the really good work!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Activity 2

  Hello, my fellow bloggers! Hope life is going..... CHRISTMASSY!!! So today was the second task for the SLJ (summer learning journey) and w...