Thursday 11 November 2021

Little Miss Arty

 


Hello my fellow bloggers! Hope life is going....hot? Warm? Christmassy? So this week for writing we made little miss/ mr men books. My charector was little miss arty, shes a girl who loves art. I really enjoyed this task even though it took sooo long. My fav bit was making the people on a google drawing. After we post it on our blog we get to print it out and make it into a real book and put it into the school library. Have you ever made a book? If so what sort of book was it? I hope you enjoy my book!
Daisy

4 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Daisy! This is a wonderful story. I like how you set up the problem and then created your own solution. To make your learning BTB remember to proofread and use capital letters for proper nouns (eg Little Miss Arty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daisy, AJ here from Glenbrae School. Wow you story was really great and I really enjoyed it, I can tell that one day you will become a famous writer. Do you want to become a book writer when your older?. I really enjoyed this blog post about Little miss Arty and I hope you make more books in the future.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Daisy, my name is Victoria and I attend Glenbrae School. I just wanted to say what an amazing job. What I really like about this blog is that you have added picture. They look amazing and goes well with the story. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Activity 2

  Hello, my fellow bloggers! Hope life is going..... CHRISTMASSY!!! So today was the second task for the SLJ (summer learning journey) and w...