Monday 1 November 2021

Fish- apocalypse

 


Hello my fellow bloggers! Hope life is going good-ish! So today, well on Friday too, we made fish and Miss Farr told us to make it into an animation. This animation goes entirely off topic but its still ok. Its a bit gruesome but i'm sure you will be fine! I really enjoyed this task because it mewant i could make an animation and if you look at my blog on older posts than you can see i do alot of animations. Do you do animations? If so make one than post it on your blog! I hope you enjoy my animation.
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Activity 2

  Hello, my fellow bloggers! Hope life is going..... CHRISTMASSY!!! So today was the second task for the SLJ (summer learning journey) and w...