Friday 29 October 2021

Ms Farrs Home made Muesli

 


Hello my fellow bloggers! Happy Halloween ! So this Friday while the Yr 7s were at tech, we had a try of Ms Farr muesli. After we ate it we had to write on a Google Drawing about the pros and what can be improved. I thought it was really good!! Also today we got to dress up as a scary monster thingy to celebrate halloween, I was the clown in the second picture and my freind Katie was the kind of creepy doll/ clown in the first picture. Make sure to check out her blog too. Love ya and have a great day!
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Activity 2

  Hello, my fellow bloggers! Hope life is going..... CHRISTMASSY!!! So today was the second task for the SLJ (summer learning journey) and w...